If you had to close a pool for 6 weeks renovation would you do it in the winter when it's not used or wait until early summer when demand is highest and it's needed most? Yeah, me too. Unfortunately tthis hotel has picked may/June to refurb the outdoor pool, which is a pity as it was a great feature. Doubly frustrating when you consider that no effort is made to expedite the work, with only 2 labourers slowly chipping tiles off, ie almost no chance of it re-opening with the 6 weeks promised. If you're here in June/july2013 and want to use a pool, maybe look elsewhere, e.g. The marina.
A pity because this is otherwise an ok hotel for a courtyard, good broadband, well located decent breakfast, good gym, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard by Marriott Kuwait City is a high rise modern building located in the heart of Kuwait City. With its 313 rooms, it offers modern facilities and services including high speed internet access, business centre, and 24 hour rooms service. The hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle service. Dining options at the hotel include The Atrium, an International all day restaurant and lounge; Il Forno, an Italian restaurant; and Tiramisu, the lobby lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Courtyard Kuwait City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Kuwait City Hotel Dasman
- Kuwait City Courtyard
- Kuwait City Marriott
- Courtyard Kuwait City Dasman