“My Favourite Thai Restaurant”
Review of Oriental Cusine

Oriental Cusine
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Dasman
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kuwait
“My Favourite Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

This is a very small restaurant with around 6 tables but the food here is excellent, really one of the best Thai restaurants I have been to. The range of food is good, from seafood to vegetarian and my favourite dishes are the Beef Red Curry and the Chicken Cashew. the prices are very reasonable and the service good. I definitely recommend this place.

• Visited March 2012

Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Good solid cuisine”
Reviewed April 6, 2012

This is mainly a Thai restaurant, with a little Chinese available. The food is good, the restaurant is reasonably clean, and the service was good. We tried their spicy prawn soup which was good. It would have been excellent but for the pieces of rough cut ginger and other large pieces of spices and herbs in it. The flavor was dynamic. We also had beef with flat noodles in a dark soy sauce, and shrimp pad Thai. Both were very good. This is not a gourmet restaurant, but it doesn't pretend to be. If you go looking for some solidly well made Thai food you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2012
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“I miss this place!”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I used to live in Kuwait for more than 6 years and I can't count how many times I've eaten here. It's my favorite! Place, food, quality, service, price.. everything is perfect about it! I have never come here disappointed. I have tried every single food in their menu and I loved them all! To dine here again would be the only reason I will come back to Kuwait!

• Visited November 2011
West Midlands, UK
“Outstanding”
Reviewed November 4, 2009

I have been to this restaurant on a number of occasions over the past two whenever I am in Kuwait and have to say it is the best Thai restaurant I have eaten in, and quite possibly one of the best places to eat in Kuwait City. The food is always fresh and of an outstanding quality; as is the service. The restaurant has limited spaces and gets very busy at time so it is always advisable to book ahead.