The Lodge is set on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River in Samburu National Reserve. Arriving at this scenic facility is breathtaking. Enjoy your stay on the tents built on raised platforms with verandah extending outwards facing the river just a couple of meters from your tent. The entire camp is surrounded by doum palms and other beautiful indigenous trees and shrubs. In total there are only 12 exclusive luxury tents. The best part about your stay in this camp is their surprise sundowners....the experience is fantastic... No words are enough to explain the beauty of this location other than a personal experience...and that goes with its sister camps in Nakuru - Mbweha Safari Camp, Tipilikwani Mara Camp and finally Mara Ngenche Safari Camp. The most amazing experience with these facilities is the location and the size (number) of tents in total. Four different locations spanning from Samburu, Nakuru and Masai Mara yet, only offering accommodation in 50 facilities across the board.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elephant Bedroom Camp offers luxury in a setting of breathtaking beauty. It is set along the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro River and shaded by doum palms and other trees that make up this green belt of riverine forest in Samburu National Reserve. The surrounding Samburu National Reserve is an area of spectacular scenery; its dry plains bisected by the meandering river, with the backdrop of Africa's dramatic mountains, including Mt Kenya. The spacious tents have rustic and colourful African touches, offering all the comforts; including a private plunge pool on the deck, hot and cold running water, electricity (and complimentary herbal shower and bath products.) The lounge and dining area is decorated with vibrant safari style, its soft intimate lighting assuring that this is the ultimate place to relax in between exciting game drives. Elephant, Monkeys, Impalas are amongst the camp's many regular wild visitors, whilst Samburu National Reserve has a good number of lions and leopards and offers the opportunity to see many species endemic to northern Kenya. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Elephant Bedroom Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elephant Bedroom Camp Hotel Samburu National Reserve
- Elephant Bedroom Camp Kenya/Samburu National Reserve