We stayed for 3 nights here and had a fantastic time. We cannot fault the staff the accommodation location or the meals. We have not smiled or laughed so much in ages (no saying we are unhappy in out reletionship!) and were made to feel really welcome.
The electric and hot water restrictions are not a problem as it is either when you are asleep midnight till 5AM and when you are out on Safari. Also it is environmentally good to do this!!
Our driver Daniel was brilliant and his knowledge and friendlyness was top draw.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashnil Samburu Camp sits in Buffalo Springs Game Reserve which takes its name from an oasis of crystal clear water at the Western end of the reserve. It is separated from samburu National Reserve by Ewaso Nyiro River and is less hilly and dense yet equallly very attractive. After a gruelling game drive you can take a dip in our pool which is a wonderful viewing deck of the Ewaso Nyiro River and laze around in the calm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ashnil Samburu Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashnil Samburu Camp Hotel Samburu National Reserve
- Ashnil Samburu Camp Kenya/Samburu National Reserve