We stayed here (two adults, two children aged 10 and 15) for two nights as part of the Somak Cheetah safari. Everything was just about perfect - our welcome into the camp, the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, the accommodation, the peaceful setting and the brilliant wildlife. There aren't many better views from a hotel room than giraffes, elephants and baboons! Rooms were comfortable, clean and well-equipped, with great views of the river and opposite bank. Food was good and varied, public areas very comfortable and the staff very welcoming and friendly, particularly to the children. Game drives were great - loads of elephants, giraffes etc, plus a leopard. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashnil Samburu Camp sits in Buffalo Springs Game Reserve which takes its name from an oasis of crystal clear water at the Western end of the reserve. It is separated from samburu National Reserve by Ewaso Nyiro River and is less hilly and dense yet equallly very attractive. After a gruelling game drive you can take a dip in our pool which is a wonderful viewing deck of the Ewaso Nyiro River and laze around in the calm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Ashnil Samburu Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashnil Samburu Camp Hotel Samburu National Reserve
- Ashnil Samburu Camp Kenya/Samburu National Reserve