What a starting place for our 8 day Safari. From the warmest of welcomes through to the visiting elephants Ashnil Samburu set the standards.
The accomodation was excellent , the staff , Florence stood out from a good set of people , were attentive and warm. Food offerings were never going to be gourmet delights but were tasty and plentifull.
All in all you can live the dream here and feel the better for the stay !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashnil Samburu Camp sits in Buffalo Springs Game Reserve which takes its name from an oasis of crystal clear water at the Western end of the reserve. It is separated from samburu National Reserve by Ewaso Nyiro River and is less hilly and dense yet equallly very attractive. After a gruelling game drive you can take a dip in our pool which is a wonderful viewing deck of the Ewaso Nyiro River and laze around in the calm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Ashnil Samburu Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashnil Samburu Camp Hotel Samburu National Reserve
- Ashnil Samburu Camp Kenya/Samburu National Reserve