My husband and I stayed here for 1 week in early jan 2014. We originally booked for 3 nights but we liked it so much that we extended our stay for additional 4 nights! The place was recently refurbished and is now under new management. There is an Amazing buffet restaurant, with superb food, classy atmosphere and reasonable prices. Very nice rooms with AC, mini bar, lots of space and nice balcony. The pool is very big with nice sea views and lovely relax area. The staff were amazing, there were activities everyday and night for guests e.g aqua aerobics, bingo, music and other fun activities. We got to know all the staff and other guests and we were quite happy to spend most of our time in the hotel. The activities and nice people meant we never got bored :) it's 10-15 minutes drive to Malindi town so you also have the option of going there in evenings for dinner/bars or daytime for shopping. Great place to stay, we are looking forward to going back :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Charming Resort,a refined atmosphere where Privacy reign, relax and a incredible customer focus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Kivulini Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kivulini Village Beach Malindi
- Kivulini Luxury Resort Malindi, Kenya, Africa