the street to reach the resort is not with asphalt and takes about 10-15 minutes with car on a very bad stony and sandy road.
the largeness of the beach is only about 100 meters and depth of 10 meters...if the tidal marine is low.
the best thing that i appreciate is the swimming pool, one is for kids, the other is very nice and deep, but from 6.00 PM every day you can't swim anymore because they put chlorine inside.
the rooms don't have the phone, so you can't call other rooms for keep in contact, or for decide when to meet somewhere.
the first 2 days we didn't have in the rooms the shower gel, the foam and the soap.
the water everywhere, from the swimmingpool up to the shower in your room is salty!
I thought it was a soft all inclusive, but you have to pay for a coffe, a beer or other special drinks.
the crew was not very polite, and if you were asking something that it was in the program that they didn't do, they sad that it was not their fault because they are not so many people! (but it's not my problem!e.g.:two times they didn't do the dance lessons)
the food was normal, with a not very big choice, and on the menu there is alvays written that they do something on the grill, but it happened just twice!
From 10:00 PM you can't drink anything for free, even water!!!!
if you loose a beach towel it cost 25 euro!
for having the key of the safe in your room it cost 2 euro per day!
the good things are:
there is a doctor 2 hours a day
as much as I liked Kenya so I did not like the resort!
for sure:it's not a 4 * resort...not with european standards!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Charming Resort,a refined atmosphere where Privacy reign, relax and a incredible customer focus ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Kivulini Luxury Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kivulini Village Beach Malindi
- Kivulini Luxury Resort Malindi, Kenya, Africa