In the first place we booked the hotel Malindi Beach because we wanted to see the staff again. When we arrived we find out that Mozes, Timothy, Josephat, Mary and many others moved to the Dream of Africa. Thanks to Madam Daniela, the resort manager who made it possible to move in to this wonderful hotel. The rooms are nice, service is perfect and the staff great ! Food is very good .There are a lot of specials evening; barbecue, African evening etc... Massage at the spa was great. We can not find one single negative thing to tell about the Dream of Africa.
We will come back again and again and again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a resort where the enchanting power of nature blends in with the exotic style of the Indo-Arab buildings to offer you a mesmerizing charm, which in Swahili, is called "bembeleza". Sit in the Balinese chaise lounges on your room terrace and listen to the sound of the wind rustling the palm trees, enjoy the music of the waves and let your heart dance in silence: your Dream of total relaxation has finally come true. Chose to dine on the open air terrace or inside the air conditioned restaurant, overlooking the swimming pool or at the a la carte restaurant serving a selection of seafood menus on the beach. Endowed with a centre of Thalassotherapy, a beauty centre and a gym with spectacular view on the ocean, the Dream Spa is the ideal place for the restoration and the maintenance of global prosperity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, Fastbooking and Jetsetter so you can book your Diamonds Dream of Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds Dream Of Africa Hotel Malindi
- Dream Of Africa Malindi
- Dream Of Africa Hotel
- Diamonds Dream Of Africa Malindi, Kenya