The best feeling is when sweet dream comes to the real!
I went back to Dream of Africa again. It’s really amazing place where you always want to be back again and again. This time I did personal tailor made journey to the Africa by me. All I did ask from tour operator – bookings because of iata. My choice was the same hotel in Malindi town – Dream of Africa. Amazing feeling when you are flying to this continent again, when you are looking forward to see all your friends, those happy faces and warm welcoming. All they did a lot to make me feel like at home and I do feel that this is my home in Kenya.
At first, I did improve myself since June 2011 when I went to Dream of Africa for the first time. I do remember all names.
Very special thank I must to tell to the people who did a great job to make that place as dream of Africa!
Ms. Amalia Rosso and Mr. Franco Rosso
Ms. Daniela Bassoli Fontana and Mr. Bruno Fontana
And now I’m saying thank you very much for all big family of Dream of Africa!
Dolla , Vincent, Moses, Constance, Denaice, Joseph, Daniel, Mary, Evelyn, Ernest, Raphael, Timothy, Cristine, Alise, Edward, Hosea, Peter, Kachacha, Anna from Spa, the best chefs Lorence and Charo!, thank you Winston, Lucy, Lilian, Naomi, Elvis, Christopher!
About holidays: my first time was in June 2011, now I went in the middle of September 2011. For me September was better than June. Just because of other attractions around (water sports, diving, snorkelling and etc.).
The hotel stills the same very quiet and luxury!
That place always surprising me with something very special; warm welcoming from the management of the hotel as amazing South African wine, tropical fruits on arrival; personal attention from everyone in the hotel and all they do remember my name – that is fantastic!
Amazing food, I got some specials from the chef few times per stay. This time chef was Lorence! Very profession as everyone in Dream of Africa!
All the team of Dream of Africa do all the best to make you feel like at home! Thank you very much for that!
I’ll be back soon as want my dreams comes true again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to a resort where the enchanting power of nature blends in with the exotic style of the Indo-Arab buildings to offer you a mesmerizing charm, which in Swahili, is called "bembeleza". Sit in the Balinese chaise lounges on your room terrace and listen to the sound of the wind rustling the palm trees, enjoy the music of the waves and let your heart dance in silence: your Dream of total relaxation has finally come true. Chose to dine on the open air terrace or inside the air conditioned restaurant, overlooking the swimming pool or at the a la carte restaurant serving a selection of seafood menus on the beach. Endowed with a centre of Thalassotherapy, a beauty centre and a gym with spectacular view on the ocean, the Dream Spa is the ideal place for the restoration and the maintenance of global prosperity ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Diamonds Dream of Africa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Diamonds Dream Of Africa Hotel Malindi
- Dream Of Africa Malindi
- Dream Of Africa Hotel
- Diamonds Dream Of Africa Malindi, Kenya