We recently spent eight nights at the Driftwood and having travelled worldwide we found it to be one of the most enjoyable, relaxing stays we have ever had. The staff are a credit to the owners who, to their own credit, make sure that you are receiving the treatment you would expect. A small complex, only around 30 individual cottages, but more would spoil it. The only thing that really spoilt the stay was the amount of hawkers on the beach. A security man protects you whilst you are in the grounds but on the beach you are, at times, having to fight them off they are so persistant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Everyone will enjoy Driftwood Malindi for it’s barefoot, relaxed and informal style. We cater to families, couples or groups and can host small conferences or large wedding ceremonies. This charming hotel is situated on Silversands beach. With reef protected, balmy water’s at the doorstep, this unique experience combines casual accommodation with excellent food and warm, friendly banter. The hotel is just a short 10 minute drive from the Malindi International airport and promises the wary traveller refuge from their daily grind. With easy access to the pristine beach, you can take your morning stroll at the water’s edge before breakfast, have a stress-relieving massage at our Spa and then settle in with a good book around the swimming pool to laze away the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Driftwood Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Beach Club Hotel Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Hotel
- Driftwood Beach Malindi
- Driftwood Beach Club Malindi, Kenya, Africa