“A B&B facility in town...”

Premier Guest House
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Malindi
Premier Guest House
Ranked #22 of 40 Malindi B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I want to apologize to other travelers that am making this review after one year but hopefully it will help in the long run. I wanted to review immediately as has been my tradition since i also like fresh reviews but the facility was not on site then. I requested tripadvisor to post it to the site which they did and notified me but somehow i didn't feature immediately and i gave up on it. Today i had time and decided to check on it. I found it and then decided to make a few remarks and create awareness to my fellow travelers.

My wife and I stayed in this guest house for 2 nights. We had checked out from North coast beach hotel, kikambala, where we had completed our 5 nights holiday and decided to head to malindi to end our holiday there. Here we wanted a base where we could tour malindi area from, before traveling back to Nairobi.

We were directed to this GH by a friend and surely it didn't disappoint. We arrived in the morning and checked-in and prepared to leave our room for adventures. Traveling in Malindi is not an issue . There are so many motor bikes & tuk-tuks to take you any where at a very cheap cost. We toured Vasco dagama pillar, portuguese chapel, Malindi national museum, Malindi marine park, the Malindi jetty and snake park.

The GH is good, spacious rooms and bathrooms. all very clean. I liked the design of the rooms compared to other hotels i had earlier visited in town. The rooms have good balconies where you can rest during hot days. The price is very competitive you can try it when you visit Malindi.
The break fast is nice although not buffet type. Meaning that you book lunch & dinner from another establishment. We liked the combination.
The GH is on the Malindi - Lamu round within town. The only draw back the noise at night from the tuk-tuks & motor bikes because there is a road passing at the gate and they
run the whole night. The behind rooms are more quieter. I will not mind staying here again when i visit Malindi town.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple