“Good Diving in Malindi”

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Good Diving in Malindi”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Even though we were in Watamu, Angelo, the owner of the diving, was organized every morning to pick us up at our hotel and take us to Diani. I used my equipment so I'm not able to give an opinion on equipment that they rent . The boats they use are appropriate to come out even at low tide. The guides are very professional. If you go in the area I recommend it. Only thing I did not like the lack of drinking water on board the boats.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank DagoFMT

• Polish first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good diving school”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

The staff were amazing, we enjoyed ourselves. The equipment was good, the boat comfortable.

The standard of teaching was excellent.

Bravo

Steve and Family

Visited July 2013
Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
“Excellent diving + courses!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Being a great fan of snorkelling, I figured it was time to give diving a try. In the span of a week, with daily visits to Blue Fin, I followed their Padi OW+ Advanced OW courses. Not only were the dives great, with an abundance of exotic fish and sea-life, the staff and everyone involved were amazing, relaxed, and yet very professional. Very much felt at home from the start! Very accommodating in the planning and organisation of the courses, the experience was hassle-free and a true pleasure. Can definitely recommend to other dive-enthousiasts, even if just for solo dives. Will be back for sure upon future visits to Malindi! Thanks for everything!

Visited August 2013
Rome, Italy
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Discovering the beauty of diving”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I never thought to try diving. I was used to snorkeling , but never went deeper than few meters, as I am more than 60 years. Early February 2013 had some free time in Malindi and throug the host of Swahili House I found the Blue fin Diving center. The experience was superlative! Angelo De Faveri introduced me to the word of discovering the deep sea withot fear feeling relaxed and free to enjoy the beauty of corals and colorfull fishes. The instructors Michela and Silvia (by the way also beautifull) were calm, professional, communicative and efficient in teacing the basics of scuba diving. The first immersions with Silvia were a pure beauty of the underwater marvels, without any hassle of the technical aspects. Their care of the safety was the real basis to enjoy the pleasure.
Blue fin diving: professional experienced people to discover and enjoy the Watamu sea.

Visited February 2013
“WOW!!!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

What an experience!! Professional, efficient, friendly and relaxing. One of the best four dives we experienced to date! We WILL return - and bring our diving buddies along!