Sentrim Amboseli
Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge(Amboseli National Park)
$202
Kilima Safari Camp(Amboseli Eco-system)(Great Value!)
$311
Tortilis Camp(Amboseli Eco-system)
Satao Elerai(Amboseli Eco-system)
  • Breakfast included
Kibo Safari Camp(Amboseli Eco-system)
  • Breakfast included
Campi ya Kanzi(Amboseli Eco-system)
  • Restaurant
Ol Tukai Lodge(Amboseli National Park)
  • Pool
AA Lodge Amboseli(Amboseli National Park)
  • Pool
Maasai Simba Camp(Amboseli National Park)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 14, 2010

very nice room, everything clean, the only lodge we had during our seven days safari with swimming pool, very nice and good buffet for breakfast and dinner - fantastic dinner. Nothing to miss. very good and friendly service!!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2010

We stayed here for 2 nights and it was amazing. Their tents are excellent and gave a wonderful cozy feeling. The bath was something I totally fell in love with :) It is locatated close to the park entrance so one doesn't waste too much time while driving in and out of the park during game drives.

Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2010

A fantastic place to stay in Amboseli. The appointments are wonderful. It was quite empty when I was there, so nothing was a problem. It would be interesting to see how the buffet copes with a full hotel, especially as everyone arrives at the same time.
Comfortable tents and beds, great bathroom. Flat pathways. You need to wear soles at all times because of the vicious thorns.
It's location outside the National Park means your afternoon game drive will probably be cut a bit short so your vehicle is outside the Park gates by sunset.

Stayed: April 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank JeffK1
Reviewed December 12, 2009

When my guid left half grup in one camp and took our 3 to Sentrim I was like 'what's going on? Why?' but as soon as I'd seen Sentrin I could not be more happy...

Tents there are absolutly amazing with bathroom better than in my hotel room! Firstly was worry about worms and all the rest insects but was perfectlly fine!!

Food was really nice and sereved in restaurant with amazing view.
Pool the coldes I'd seen in Kenya but stunning view made me forget about it!

I highly recommend this Sentrim you just cant go wrong with it!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
3  Thank Ketlean
Reviewed October 9, 2009

After a terrible experience at the Masai Mara Sentrim where 7 out of 11 in our group got sick with food poisoning I was very concern about staying at the Amboseli Sentrim but we were pleasantly surprise.
The tents in this lodge have all the comforts of home combined with great views of Mount Kilimanjaro. We had a king size bed with nice linens, a nice bathroom with a good shower and spacious vanity.
A safe deposit box, hairdrier and even a refrigerator.
The food in this resort was very very good and we enjoyed the open air restaurnat and lounge area.

• Stayed: September 2009