We stayed for a night. We were welcomed by the Welcome to Africa Song Awesome! We were thrilled and we could not believe that the song and tune by all the staff is for us. The staffs were cordial and friendly. Manager of the Hotel was receptive and so is the chef. Food was good. Being vegetarians we managed. The location was just outside the reserve. It is maintained well and has good ambience. Different experience from the concrete jungle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amboseli National Park lies immediately North West of Mt. Kilimanjaro, on the border with Tanzania. The park covers 392 km2 and forms part of the much larger 3,000 km2 Amboseli ecosystem. Large concentrations of wildlife occur here in the dry season, making Amboseli a popular tourist destination. LocationSentrim Amboseli, the latest in guest accommodation is located on the border of Amboseli National Park right next to Kimana gate. The entirely new 60 luxurious and comfortable deluxe tents are evenly spread out with fantastic view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The main guest area consists of the reception, lounge area, restaurant and bar lounge and a gift shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sentrim Amboseli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentrim Amboseli Hotel Amboseli Eco-System
- Amboseli Sentrim National Park