I stayed there for 2 nights with my family. It is a good resort having tented accommodation. The tents are spacious & are very clean. The bathrooms are very modern with bath cubicles & shower panel. The electricity is available for certain time periods only as it is by generator. The staff is good & very courteous. They have a good restaurant & a bar. The food is buffet style for both the meals & the buffet spread is large. The only drawback is that the quality of food is average. But Mt. Kilimanjaro gives it a very beautiful backdrop. Overall a good place to stay when you visit Amboseli National Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amboseli National Park lies immediately North West of Mt. Kilimanjaro, on the border with Tanzania. The park covers 392 km2 and forms part of the much larger 3,000 km2 Amboseli ecosystem. Large concentrations of wildlife occur here in the dry season, making Amboseli a popular tourist destination. LocationSentrim Amboseli, the latest in guest accommodation is located on the border of Amboseli National Park right next to Kimana gate. The entirely new 60 luxurious and comfortable deluxe tents are evenly spread out with fantastic view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The main guest area consists of the reception, lounge area, restaurant and bar lounge and a gift shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sentrim Amboseli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentrim Amboseli Hotel Amboseli Eco-System
- Amboseli Sentrim National Park