I've spent the last 2 days of my Kenya Safari experience at the Sentrim.
Great location, very cose to the game park and to teh Kilimanjaro viewpoint.
Tends are spacious and comfortable...even though if it is windy at night, curtains will blow all over
as the tent has got windows open nets!!!!!
Food is ok .....even though they allow cats to wonder about int the dining room dueing meal times! (I do not like it!!!); staff is great, all very friendly.
Totally enjoyed the stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amboseli National Park lies immediately North West of Mt. Kilimanjaro, on the border with Tanzania. The park covers 392 km2 and forms part of the much larger 3,000 km2 Amboseli ecosystem. Large concentrations of wildlife occur here in the dry season, making Amboseli a popular tourist destination. LocationSentrim Amboseli, the latest in guest accommodation is located on the border of Amboseli National Park right next to Kimana gate. The entirely new 60 luxurious and comfortable deluxe tents are evenly spread out with fantastic view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. The main guest area consists of the reception, lounge area, restaurant and bar lounge and a gift shop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Sentrim Amboseli reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentrim Amboseli Hotel Amboseli Eco-System
- Amboseli Sentrim National Park