See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 12, 2018 via mobile

I traveled to Almaty for my first visit to see
Old friends. The hotel lobby looked so lavish on all the travel booking websites.
I was moved from one room to another as the rooms with an afternoon exposure were uncomfortable and hot. Air conditioning was not working as they were remodeling the hotel. I later was given a huge suite facing east. The hose in back of the air conditioner unit was supposed to exhaust the warm air from the room. If one were to believe that I know of a bridge in Arizona that I hear is for sale.
The point being one star because the hotel has four walls and a buffet breakfast on the top floor. Passable. Rooms strike three.
I will say the little businesses attached to this hotel have a nice home cooked meals which I used each day while I was in town.
I’d avoid this establishment. It’s a crying shame because right across the street is the Dorstyk Mall. Hint hint if you get my drift.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 10, 2017

Trust me, never stay here. I checked in and checked out after on half day.
Room is like yoг know kind of extremely small apartment with old old furnitures, very poor! no luggage help, myself as a lady I was hardly holding my two big bags + I delivered it partly partly and i was very afraid coz hotel seems not secured that while im delivering somebody will take it.
Washroom is another terrible story, walls and ceiling is like in scary movies, yellow and dark colors dirt!
I checked in left my staff in the room and only positive thing that therr was Dostik mall.
thats it.

Room tip: There is a mall opposite of hotel. But i can not recommend to stay ((
Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed April 12, 2013

If you are used to dirty places and bad food – you may stay here, otherwise you must choose something from international networks. `Cause most off all local hotels are the same, but this one is definitely the worst in this class.

The hotel is really ugly and situated in the middle of nowhere. The restaurant is really dirty and awful. The only good thing there is internet connection, but it doesn`t excuse all other disgusting things.

One more time – choose Holiday Inn or Radisson or Intercontinental, but do not stay at local places, and definitely at this one.

Date of stay: July 2012
Reviewed October 20, 2012

This time it was a Oil and gas exibition.
There are no rooms in the city, so we choose the Eurasia hotel as an option.

Service should be improved, wifi is good.
Transportation from the hotel is not a problem. There is a Ramstore supermarket in 400 m
A taxi driver recognize the hotel also with "Furmanov's Ramstore" landmark
Recommended as a business stop.

Room tip: Inner rooms has a bad view The south side with mountains view
Date of stay: October 2012
1  Thank nurbak
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Just to say,that i usually visit almaty once a yer for bussines purposes,but i will be be back to this hotel.
There are other options in the city,as tien shan hotel,that offer much better service for little bit more price.

In almaty,doesn´t exist good average price-quality.....or 300 Euros or rubish,this is my experiece.

Date of stay: May 2012