“My Estonian "local"”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Great place with great beer, good food, sensible prices, friendly helpful staff, a 3 hour happy hour!!! & all the sports

Reviewed January 30, 2014

I have never eaten here, but I have come here for beers. Each time, the waitresses were very friendly and even offered my friends blankets when we were sitting outside in the fall. They have their own type of beer, which is nothing remarkable, but is nice.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I read the reviews and I cannot believe I was in the same place yesterday. The burger was so bad I had to leave it. And this was their staple piece called Mad Murphy's burger...

Service is untalented, that's the only way to describe it. The waitress brought me the coffee in a tray, and then came back a long way to bring me the sugar separately. A third go for water. Totally inefficient and in urgent need of training. No stroller access so if you are with a baby, better prepare those mussels, because the staff will most certainly not help you the steep stairs.

Small children's play area is a plus, but they let the swings get broken.

Smoking is allowed inside, so in cold weather avoid it, it is a hellhole for children.

2  Thank Anica9

Some live music
Not too loud
Highly recommend this one

Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

This place is really really good!
Great service by waiter Nina (if I'am not making mistake)
Atmosphere, food, drinks are really good.
Visited this place once with my friends and now this is our favorite place.
There is plenty of guiness and leffe and other great beers.
You can have a seat inside as well as outside on comfort terrace.
Occupancy depends on day of the week. One time on friday evening there were so much of people that all tables and chairs were occupied, even there were no place to stand! :)
If you want visit a good pub, place with great atmosphere and quality food & drinks, this is the place.