Rixos Almaty
Voyage(Almaty)
Iris(Almaty)
Uyut Hotel(Almaty)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbusiness tripexcellent hotelrain showerlobby barguest relationsbreakfast buffetturkish bathsteam roomgreat spawithin walking distancecentral locationfitness centerenjoyed my staynon smoking roomvisiting almatycomfortable roomscity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Hi,

I had stayed in your hotel years ago during a business trip. I can’t remember when exactly.

Since then, I keep receiving birthday cards every year on my birthday, signed and sent by the same lady. I just received another one again, 2 weeks ago on my birthday.

Not only receiving the card every year is important, but also, the fact that there is a lady’s signature at the bottom, makes it more valuable and personal, creates a bond between the customer and the brand.

I have stayed in around 100 different hotels for the last 4 years, mostly international chains, the only thing that I receive from them is discounts, beter rooms and free F&B products, when I am physically within the hotel premises. When I step out of the door, guest relations end.

But sending birthday wishes years and years after the stay is very impressive.

Well done. Bravo.

Miss Merve Yaylaci

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Makhmut Z, Director of Rooms and Guest Relations at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Dear Ms. Merve Yaylaci,

We are always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature. It is truly rewarding when our Guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you.

Your comments will be shared with our Guest Relations entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the Rixos Almaty a leader in excellence.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I've stayed in a number of hotels in Almaty and I do believe that this is the best option.

The staff are VERY helpful and attentive. WiFi is both free and very strong in this hotel.

The design of the open lobby with it's large atrium is very welcoming and the rooms are of an excellent standard. Though I don't feel there are enough restaurant options there is an extensive room service menu which is excellent. The bathrooms have heated floors which is a very nice touch and overall the facilities are also as expected in this type of hotel. It is also very well located within Almaty.

If it is your first visit I strongly recommend Rixos Almaty.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank daymannightman
Makhmut Z, Director of Rooms and Guest Relations at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Daymannightman,

First of all, we would like to thank you for choosing Rixos Almaty as your accommodations of choice when you visit Almaty.

We constantly strive to deliver excellent service to our guests that is why receiving your feedback is a pleasure for us as it is a chance to know how we can improve further and be proud of our product and service.

We are thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and most importantly that you were impressed by the level of service our team provided. We will certainly share your review with our whole staff.

Once again, we do thank you for choosing Rixos Almaty as your favorite place to stay and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I had a wonderful stay at Rixos Almaty.
The staff was welcoming you with open arms and always with a smile. The staff will always give the little extra to make your stay perfect. What ever I needed help with, the staff did their up most to arrange it.

The entrance is extraordinary, spacious with a lobby located in the middle where you can relax with a drink with friends. I also sat here to work, which was comfortable. Also having small business meetings are suitable in the lobby.

The breakfast was impressive, with broad variety of hot and cold food. The restaurant is spacious and the staff is polite and always at your service.

Rooms were big enough to work, study and relax. The choices of TV channels were broad and the internet access was pleasing. The Room was comfortable and clean, with great equipment. The bathroom was magnificent, with heated floor and waterfall shower.

My favourite feature of the hotel was the SPA, it had a wonderful swimming pool, magnificent gym and a huge SPA with various sauna’s and massages.

In addition, Rixos Almaty is located close to the airport and walking distance to many fine restaurants. Shopping centres are located no more then 5 minutes from the Hotel, with car. Also smaller shopping centres are within walking distance.

Overall, the stay was excellent; I had a great stay and felt welcome and at home. I highly recommend this hotel and I will most definitely come back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Makhmut Z, Director of Rooms and Guest Relations at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Cpt_tautra,

Thank you very much indeed for taking the time to leave such an excellent 5 star review!

We love your “Excellent - Wonderful” title and often have comments about our friendly personalized service and our location makes our guests’ stay very convenient from arrival to departure.

We are also extremely pleased to read that you found our spacious lobby, a broad variety of hot and cold food for breakfast and modern SPA facilities to your satisfaction.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

It is my third time staying in this hotel in past four years. Hotel is located near the heart of the city. I found all of the staff very sincere and caring. Food is very good in all the restaurants. Rooms are clean and spacious. Transport is available any time. The only drawback is the overprice which is common in this part of the world.

Room Tip: In my each stay I opted a room on the park side. During winter it is covered with snow and in summer it is beautifully green.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Nasir I,

We are extremely pleased to read that you had a great experience with us and found our location, food, rooms and especially service of the caring staff to your satisfaction.

When we see titles in reviews such as yours it makes us extremely proud as hoteliers to know that we are succeeding in what we set out to achieve for our guests.

We truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and thank you again for such a wonderful review of our hotel.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed March 11, 2013

What a great hotel! Super friendly staff, and boy, what a great lobby. The room was very nice and clean, breakfast service was sometimes a bit slow, but overall, there is no reason to complain. Convenient location, not too far from the airport. I was fortunate enough to have a room, that when you opened the door, you had a beautiful view of the mountain range. Great for your morning coffee. The only thing I would say is a bit of a downer, are the prices, especially if you want a drink at night. This is the first time I paid $32 for a double Jameson on the rocks! Wow.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Makhmut Z, Director of Rooms and Guest Relations at Rixos Almaty, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Dear BalaShark,

First of all, we would like to thank you very much indeed for your warm and positive comments about our hotel services and facilities and most importantly for selecting our hotel as your accommodations of choice when you visited Almaty.

We greatly appreciate your kind words about various outlets of our hotel. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and moreover, we are happy to hear that you liked the room and hotel location the most.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you again as a regular guest and wish you the best in your business and personal endeavors.

Sincerely Yours,