The Rixos in Almaty is grandious and very expensive. Some highlights are as follows:
1. The default rooms they gave us are "smoking" rooms. Make sure you ask for "non-smoking"
2. They have a very nice and clean pool that is open to all guests. The work out room is modest but has all the necessary equipment.
3. There are nice restaurants close by (exit the hotel and turn left) so it's not always necessary to eat at the hotel, which has rather expensive meals.
4. They have a lunch menu which will fill you up, is good quality and wont set you back a fortune (around 2400 TK).
5. The pillows are horrible. I would advise you to bring your own (in case you really care about pillows like me :-)More
- Free Wifi
- Breakfast included