“Just to correct my...”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Bratislava, Slovakia
Reviewed September 23, 2008

Just to correct my mistake (that I made while adding this cafe) the place is called SEGAFREDO (!)

A new place at "Lenona" (Dostyk)/Dhambula. a franchise of an international (I guess originally italian) cafeteria network. interior is very nice (black'n'red), service is active and polite. Prices - well - "for Almaty" => acceptable. alcohol cocktails are good and available for convenient price, food - rather - above "gut und gunstig" standards. Watch out for Friday/Saturday evening - as a DJ is entering with some sets on the mix pool and if you want to have a "quiet evening" that's not the case... ;) Nevertheless the place is worth recommending (I have added it here)! :))

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook