“Nice place”

Ranked #1 of 12 Dessert in Almaty
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Coffee is good pastires and food OK. For the upper class of Almaty. I recommend the place in spring and summer when the terrace is open

Reviewed February 23, 2013

The coffee here is great and the food not particularly exciting though reliably good. They have a great location and there are few better places to hang out sipping coffee in the summer. I often go shopping for provisions at the German Interfood shop across the street then drop into Coffeedelia. However, it is not cheap which adds to the irritation that you cannot order at your table. If you want another coffee, you have to go back to the counter to order. Also, because the waiter hasn't taken the order, he can spend ages trying to find you. No problem except that human nature being human nature, the waiters will often drop the order on the wrong table in an effort to deliver their order. This means that on several occassions I have waited and waited and waited for my order in vain, only to be told by a pompous manager that I have already taken my order implying that I was a liar. Very Very insulting and very very very irritating. Hence, having paid up front, I waited for ages for coffee that never arrived, and then I was lectured on how I was a criminal. I only go to Coffeedelia because of it's location and because my friends seem strangely addicted to the place.

1  Thank Bruce G
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Nice coffee, pricey cakes, free WiFi, and a small menu of perfectly nice cooked food and sandwiches in clean, smart premises. They have two locations – Mira X Kirova and Kalinina X Tulebayeva. I have been preferring the one on Mira recently since it is less known and a bit quieter and freer of golden youths showing off their iPads.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Your order must be more than 2000 tenge to get the wifi code.
By the way this code expires in one hour.

So quick drink and surf are welcome.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

I sometimes use Coffeedelia as an office as it has Wi Fi and serves great coffee with pastries - or a full blown meal if you are hungry. Definitely worth a visit and even to meet as a "business location."