Tripadvisor
Almaty
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Awesome tour guides!

I traveled to Kazakhstan with my 60 years old retired auntie, our trip went so well with Andrey... read more

Reviewed November 10, 2019
iris_por
Great time & well organised

Reviewed August 4, 2019
TVCbxl
Brussels, Belgium
via mobile

All reviews day trip an amazing experience charyn canyon fantastic trip national park beautiful nature nina plateau adventure altyn itinerary hike plato lakes designing kazakh drone
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

Spend 2 weeks travelling through Kazakhstan. All was well arranged with plenty of time for the kids to sit on horses, run down the dunes, swim, and eat marshmallows during the hikes. Super holiday!!

Date of experience: July 2019
1  Thank TVCbxl
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

I was very disorganised and messaged them last minute to see if I could join a day trip to the Canyon. They were incredibly responsive and accommodating - with 12 hours notice they arranged for me to join a group of guides off to explore the canyon. Everyone was super friendly and the canyon was spectacular. We had lunch in the canyon and then went for a hike before returning to Almaty.

Would highly recommend Picnic - the guides are so much fun, and the food is great.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank 976vickys
Reviewed March 20, 2019 via mobile

Visited Almaty for the 2nd time within 12 months largely because the picnic team did a fantastic job taking us to experience this beautiful city last time! My partner is a keen landscape photographer and Nina from the picnic team suggested the Altyn-Emel National Park. We took her advise without any hesitation nor research and it’s an amazing experience!

We had a 1 day city tour plus a 2D1N excursion to the Altyn-Emel National Park. The personal touch of the team designing the itinerary for us is simply impeccable! We were taken to absolutely non-touristy place for sunrise shooting, visiting a green bazar and had Kazakh cuisine in local restaurant.

The Altyn-Emel tour was awesome. Max and Nina took us to the singing dunes and practically all 4 of us walked to the top. And also been to the Akou mountain which was another highlight.

The team arranged Max, who is also a photographer to shoot and fly drone with my partner which was awesome.

Picnic team is the reason we would be returning for the 3rd time for the near future!

Here are some shots from my partner during the trip.

Date of experience: March 2019
2  Thank Rosita L
Reviewed December 8, 2018 via mobile

From this trip I take with me great memories of amazing adventures. The PicNic Team has a sharp insight of what to do, where to go and How to enjoy it the most, they are professionals and they take care about everything: equipment, transportation, food, safety measures, etc. And most important: the humane quality.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed August 29, 2018

We've had a marvelous tours to Charyn Kanyon and Assy plateau with Picnic Team in AUG2018. Guides Alexander and Nina were really cool, fantastic people, thanks to them we've seen beautiful places and found out lots of interesting things about Kazakhstan and Almaty.
Team's responses were very quick and to the point. They had taken care of everything - snacks, food, water, entry tickets, we just enjoyed the ride. My 3 year old daughter clearly has fallen in love with Alexander, who looked after her like a hawk and entertained her during our trips. :-)
Highly recommend to anyone, including parents with very young children (small kids are not an obstacle for trips with Picnic Team)

Alla from Latvia

Burvīga pieredze ar Picnic Team. Mēs apmeklējām Čarinas kanjonu un Assa plato kopā ar gīdiem Ņinu un Aleksandru. Viņi ir forši, zinoši, patīkami cilvēki, kas bezgalīgi mīl savu zemi un dabu un ar prieku parādīs Jums visskaistākās vietas.
Komanda strādā ļoti efektīvi - ātri un lietišķi atbild uz e-pastiem, izpilda visu solīto, rūpējas par visām detaļām. Picnic Team sagādā visu - dzērienus, ēdienus, biļetes, un mēs tikai baudījām braucienu.
Bijām kopā ar 3-gadīgo meitu, un viņa iemīlējās Aleksandrā, kas viņu pieskatīja un izklaidēja.
Droši rekomendēju viņus visiem ceļotājiem, pat ar maziem bērniem!
Alla no Latvijas