“No complaints here”

American Bar & Grill (aka AmBar)
Ranked #761 of 2,053 Restaurants in Almaty
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 22, 2014

I went to this restaurant a couple times during my recent rip to Almaty. I had no issues at all. The first time I had the BBQ ribs and honestly I found them very good. I had no issues with the service and the price was good enough for me to return.

I'll go back.....

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

American breakfast (1150 Tng), American coffee included.
Great staff and atmosphere!
Good place with average prices.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Took 2 hours to complete (at 3am in morn) and incomplete order. Avoided me on the phone, and i don't think that ill be getting the other part of it (just realized it now). The manager insults me over my grammar while I try to get the rest of it. I asked them to make ventilation shaft (just a hole) in a box with fries, and they didn't do it. The delivery guy seems to have criminal past looking at his tatoos.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I had breakfast at this restaurant. Tasty enough.
Stake, eggs, coffee americano.
Certainly more expensive than at similar restarauts in USA, but nevertheless, if you missed the North American cuisine, here you can meet quite similar dishes.
If you do not speak Russian or Kazakh there you can be understood by waiters,

1  Thank Alexey T
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Ok, but can't say anything more than neutral. Food was eatable, service was quite helpful. Other than that, nothing outstanding.