I stayed with a friend for two nights for a mid-week summer getaway, and Cove Place definitely did not disappoint. It's off of a quiet, secluded road but and is right on the beach, which makes for a hotel experience different from a traditional place in a city or on a main road. The rooms were bright and airy, and I loved how they were decorated; the room also had a deck space with chairs, and a fully stocked kitchenette, which I thought was great. Overall, if you want a getaway this is the perfect place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Cove Place, a cheerful yet laid-back waterfront inn, nestled in the heart of Long Island Wine Country. Offering oversized, newly-renovated rooms, Cove Place sits on a pristine beach of the Peconic Bay. Experience our comfortable accommodations, which offer amenities such as flat-screen TVs, wireless internet access, ipod docks, high end bath products, kitchenettes with in-room coffee makers, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cove Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamer`s Cove Inn And Spa
- Dreamer`s Cove Hotel Riverhead