I will make this review simple by giving you the pros and cons of this motel
Pros...1.location was nice with nice beach
2. room newly remodeled..
Thats it for pros
Cons..1..no early check in.
2. no one in office in am and after around 6..have to enter thru coded locked door to get into building
3 no amenities what so ever..no ice machine,no phone in room,no hair dryer,no anything!
4. Doors are so heavy to the rooms that you could barely open them..
The main thing is that there is no way this place is worth 289 a night for a standard room..maybe for 150 it would be ok...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Cove Place, a cheerful yet laid-back waterfront inn, nestled in the heart of Long Island Wine Country. Offering oversized, newly-renovated rooms, Cove Place sits on a pristine beach of the Peconic Bay. Experience our comfortable accommodations, which offer amenities such as flat-screen TVs, wireless internet access, ipod docks, high end bath products, kitchenettes with in-room coffee makers, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cove Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dreamer`s Cove Inn And Spa
- Dreamer`s Cove Hotel Riverhead