See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

It was good enough in terms of quality for price in my opinion.The Sendai city was so busy because there was a illumination Ie net on the day I stay there. So, I'm satisfied with the location which took me 15 minutes walk to Sendai station. I wish the bathroom was more spacious. The brightness of the room was quite OK.

1  Thank Yuka I
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

I had a great time and the breakfast was good.

The room was had good scent. I was impressed.

Thanks for the good service. Our room was warm.

Our team was very very impressed.

Our team was very very impressed.

Our team was very very impressed

#dj_tohoku Tour

2  Thank Zizipho M
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Wao, marvelous, I enjoyed my self, nice rooms and hotels, the breakfast was nice served on time, I can't wait to be here again, Sendai is in Eastern Japan, we flew in from Kobe yesterday, it was fun, Sendai is a beautiful city, I love the airport, really beautiful.

1  Thank NicholasW1779
Reviewed December 10, 2016 via mobile

Well honestly speaking it isn't Japanese services standard. The corridors, toilet and room were smelly. Toilet was ridiculously small, walls were dirty & mouldy. You could hear sounds from next room. The breakfast was kinda OK but no proper system to drop used plates and difficult to locate required things.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

This was the first time I stayed at this Hotel in Sendai and it is absolutely the last time. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to any one.
Firstly, the corridor which leaded to the rooms were very dirty and poorly cleaned. You can see big spots on the floor. We were in a very small room to, the air conditioner didn't work and we did not have any space for opening our bags. Also, there were mold just right in front of the door to he toilet and the window. There were also other peoples hair on the blanket. We then complained and got a bigger room for the next too days that was ok but the hair was still on the blankets and a bit of the dirt was gone. However, the hotel stuff made us move to a smaller room (that we booked) so we had to move to another room again!!! This is the worst service I have accomplished in Japan and they didn't even help us with the moving which was 8pm. The new room was dirty once again with mold and other peoples hair. I asked for a new blanket to the cleaning lady but she took another one with dirt instead! I am so disgusted by this hotel. Don't go there. Worst service and hotel rooms you ever will find in Japan.

Room tip: Don't book this hotel, the price might be fare but it is not worth the smell and dirt.
Date of stay: August 2014