“The Zundo shake sells out quick.”
Review of Zunda Saryo

Zunda Saryo
Reserve a Table
Ranked #4 of 7,342 Restaurants in Sendai
Reviewed March 19, 2018

Tried the Zundo shake which was refreshing and sweet. The next day we visited the shop at around 8pm after dinner, the drink was sold out. Be quick if one wants to try the drink.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed December 15, 2017

October 2017

Was told to try a zunda shake in Sendai.

-Zunda Shake: Simply a milkshake with edamame flavor.

Conclusion: Nothing crazy. Zunda is pretty much sweetened edamame.

Would I go back? No

Do I recommend this place? If you love edamame give it a try.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 14, 2017

I am fond of edamame (green soybeans in pod). The zundamochi and the zunda shake are soooo good! I take boxes of zundamochi from the Zunda Saryo stall in Daimaru (Tokyo Station) as food souvenirs whenever I visit Tokyo, so it was just sheer delight to be in Sendai where the main store is located. Highly recommendable!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2017

I have never thought that the stuff was made from green beans can be this delicious. I thought it will taste like the edamame snack you get to your beer, but it was a nice sweet taste. I've got a medium cup for 250 yen.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Along with gyu-tan (beef tongue), Zunda mochi is one of Sendai's specialities. After coming back from Matsushima, we happened to find this cafe at Sendai Station, it's basically very accessible as you may guess. Mochi s are covered with Zunda paste. It may look really sweet and green, but actually it isn't too much. It was the first time for me to have this, but I liked it.

Date of visit: March 2017