All reviews within walking distance castle ruins taxi mins luggage japanese station
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2018

My partner and I recently stayed at Daiwa Roynet Hotel in Morioka for 1 night. Even though it was a short stay, we found the staff extremely helpful, and rooms very tidy and clean. The reception staff assisted us with transferring our luggage to our next destination using kuroneko yamato. We stayed in a double bed room (without breakfast) and had a comfortable stay!! It was a little far from the train station, but was very close to Morioka castle ruins park (Iwate Park) and the famous cherry blossom tree, "Rock-breaking Cherry Tree (Ishiwarizakura)". We were lucky enough to see the beautiful Sakura.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AAquilina90
盛岡, 支配人 at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Morioka, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2018

Thank you very much for staying at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Morioka this time.

Thank you for choosing our hotel from among the many hotels in Morioka city.
We are very relieved as you enjoyed your stay comfortably during your stay
I am pleased to receive many praise words.
We will continue to improve service and facility aspects so that we can satisfy our customers without being obliged to those words in the future.

As you say, the hotel is at a distance of about 15 minutes on foot from Morioka Station, but there are Morioka Castle Ruins Park and Ishikura cherry tree in the surrounding area.

Thank you very much for this time being a busy post.

We are waiting for your visit from the future.

Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

Daiwa Roynet Morioka
Room is clean And comfortable, only thing I don’t like is the pillow is too hard. Room has no English channels. There are many eating places around hotel and few convenient stores as well. Castle Ruins is about 9 mins from hotel.
To get to hotel from Morioka station, you cross opposite and head towards the bridge. Walk straight down and in about 500 meters cross the traffic lights and hotel is on the left side. All in all, it will take about 14 mins on foot. We took a taxi from Morioka station and it costs 680 yen.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
盛岡, 支配人 at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Morioka, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Thank you for staying at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Morioka this time.

We would like to thank you again for having you choose our hotel from among the many hotels in Morioka city.

As you say, the hotel is at a distance of about 15 minutes on foot from the station, and there are downtown areas such as restaurants and Morioka castle trace park in the surrounding area.

I am relieved to have a comfortable stay during my stay.
For one thing, we are sorry that we could not meet customer's expectations for pillow being too hard. We also have other pillows that are provided in your room. Please use it for your next stay.

We are waiting for your visit from the future.

Reviewed March 8, 2017

Maybe because I didn't expect too much because it's not a fancy American or European chain hotel like Sheraton or Holiday Inn, but I really enjoyed my stay! The staff were courteous and professional. Internet was fast. The room was quiet (although they could do a bit better job in cleaning the room) and the bed was comfortable. The room is fairly small but that's pretty much standard for a business hotel in Japan.

The best part was their breakfast; I actually liked the breakfast buffet much better than other fancier hotels. They had all kinds of food (although mostly Japanese) and they were very delicious! I didn't expect such a nice breakfast for this hotel.

And, there were plenty of restaurants nearby which is also a plus. Don't expect any gym since it's a business hotel.

I'll definitely come back next time I come to Morioka for sure.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
盛岡, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Morioka, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2017

この度はダイワロイネットホテル盛岡にご宿泊頂きまして誠にありがとうございます。

Thank you very much for choosing Daiwa Roynet Hotel Morioka this time.
I will be delighted with the words "I will definitely stay again".
We will be prepared to comply with your wishes so that you can have even a little comfort in the future in the future.
If there are any points you have noticed, please do not hesitate to tell us the front desk.
The menu of breakfast will change according to the day so please use it by all means when using next time.

Thank you very much for your contribution during this busy time.
A cold day still continues.
Please do not take a cold etc. Please take care of yourself.

Thank you very much for your submissions during this time.
We look forward to seeing you again from the same staff.

Reviewed November 23, 2015 via mobile

This hotel definitely felt like it catered for the business travellers. It was very comfortable and worth the price we paid. The customer service was good. Staff were able to advise us on the dendenmushi bus. Check out was machine automated which makes everything very speedy.

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
盛岡, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Morioka, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2015

Thank you very much for providing us with a feedback following your stay at the Daiwa Roynet Hotel Morioka.
It is a real pleasure to read your satisfaction with our facilities and service provided.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel for your next visit.

Yours sincerely,
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 19, 2015 via mobile

Good for business . Many restaurant and convenience store nearby. But quite long distance from Morioka station , 15 minute walk , about 1 km . Room is clean but small same as other business hotel in Japan . Wifi is good . Staff speak english very good.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
盛岡, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Daiwa Roynet Hotel Morioka, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2015

Thank you very much for your wonderful review.
I am happy to read that overall you had a pleasant stay with us and
I have shared your comment with all our staff members.
It is through comments like yours that we strive to achieve even
higher level of service, and provide our guests with the most exquisite experience
while staying with us.

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Daiwa Roynet Hotel Morioka
next time you will be travelling to Morioka.