“Amazing Restaurant”

Somerville, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Restaurant”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Mare Luna is my favorite Italian restaurant outside of Italy. The chef, Niko studied in Italy when he was younger and makes truly authentic Italian food. The pizzas are amazing, the bruschetta is the best I've tasted and the gorgonzola gnocchi melts in your mouth. I've been to this restaurant countless times and wish I could import it to where I live now.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Katie M

Houston, Texas
“Great Italian Food in Aomori”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Came here twice during my recent trip to Japan on my tour of Asia. I tried most items as I ordered both a la carte and course meals. Everything was great, but the pastas and pizzas were exceptional--brick oven! Desserts were memorable as well. I will definitely come here next time!

• Visited December 2013
Japan
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great restaurant with finger licking pizza baked in an authentic imported Italian wood burning brick oven. Excellent mushroom dishes and hand made marshmallows and a variety of Italian sweets.

• Visited May 2013