Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Please note this hotel is now called Chabira Hotel Naha. This hotel worked for me because I had a early flight out of Naha and this hotel is very close to the airport. Just 620 yen to the airport by taxi or 3 stops on the monorail which is just a few minutes away.

The rooms are very small in my opinion for Japanese business hotels at that price. The price is just $50 per night, but I think there are better options also close to monorail stations and closer to the city center.

This hotel is right across from an AEON department store and supermarket which is open until 12midnight which can be convenient.

Bottom line is that unless you have to rush out for an early flight out, there are probably better options in Naha for the same price.

Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank KailuaKona3000
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I just came back from staying 4 nights here. I was looking for hotels in the Kokusai Dori area but my relative who lives in Oroku told me to stay here. I had NO idea a hotel has opened up in Oroku! LOCATION LOCATION, LOCATION!! Hyper Hotel is literally right in front of Aeon Department Store (formerly Jusco.) Aeon has a supermarket, restaurants, clothing boutiques, and a drugstore, and are all open till at least 10PM (the suipermarket opens a little later.)

We got their "family room" which was really interesting. It was a tiny room with a bunk bed bolted on the wall for the child. My daughter is only 1 year old so my husband slept on the bunk bed, lol. Hardly any space to walk or a big table to put your items, but the convenience topped it!

Oh, and the monorail station is right where Aeon is so you can take the monorail so easily!!

Cons for the hotel: No phone (hotel phone is right next to the elevator if you need to contact the Front Desk,) no refrigerator, no ice machine. I had to keep my daughter's medicine cold so I asked for ice, and the front desk person gave me ice and I put it in my cooler.

Looks like another company has bought this hotel and it will be a different name starting in May.

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank alohapop
Reviewed August 9, 2008

This was the second time we stayed at the Hyper Hotel in Naha.
The location is excellent and you can't beat the price.
We are planning our next trip to Okinawa and again will stay at this hotel.
Once you get to know the City, use of the Monorail or Bus Stations (which are across the street) is a snap.
The Staff have always been excellent.
I speak no Japanese, yet they took excellent care of us.
They have a washer and dryer on site and several vending machines.
The Justco Mall across the street has resturants and a food court. Try the Buffet on the 3rd floor(?)- Fantastic!
In the neighborhood there are American Food Franchises as well as excellent Japanese Cusine.
The rooms are small by North American Standards (my New York room in 2001, was about the same size).
For a clean safe place to lay your head at night you can't beat the Hyper.
Do you really need a pool or a North American sized room at 3 or 4 times the cost?
We don't. I hope you enjoy is as much as we do.

Date of stay: November 2006
1  Thank JustMe47
Reviewed March 12, 2007

For the price, which I felt was extremely reasonable, I'd rate the hotel above average. The room, although a bit small, was clean and modern. The floor plan of the room made efficient use of the space and it contained all I needed for a comfortable stay. The hotel personnel were very friendly and accommodating. They also provide their guests with a continental type breakfast at no additional cost. I plan on staying at the Hyper Hotel upon my next visit to Okinawa.

Date of stay: October 2006
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Reviewme
Reviewed October 24, 2006

The Hyper Hotel in Naha is a budget hotel, but only in price. The staff were friendly, helpful, and happy to have us there. The rooms were small, but not the smallest I've seen in Japan. They were very clean (I'm a fanatic for clean), and well kept. There is a restaurant in the hotel, and a shopping center across the street that has a huge grocery store and many restaurants as well. The hotel is half a block from a bus stop and a block from the sky train. I'd definately stay at the Hyper Hotel again, and recommend it to all my friends. We had a very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: October 2006