“A taste of real Japanese charm”

Teppanyaki Steak Restaurant Heki Kokusaidori Matsuo
Ranked #46 of 4,156 Restaurants in Naha
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2019

Though we only had time for lunch, atmosphere was great. Precious wooden furniture, built-in cooking grills, a dedicated female cook, attentive to every our need, a superior quality of produce and meat. I will be back...

Date of visit: January 2019
1  Thank Luca F
Write a reviewReviews (119)

Reviewed August 22, 2018

We went there for lunch, and we were indulged by being served delicacies that were prepared in from of us, at a built-in grill, by three gentle ladies.

Eveything tasted perfect, and it was quite an experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

I went there at 9:20 pm. The restaurant is already closed!!! The worst thing was they said open till 11:00 pm but last order at 9:00 pm.

So please change the restaurant opening hours!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 24, 2017

I saw a lot of reviews on how the meat here was nothing but amazing. So made a reservation and came in. I sort of have a personal rule if I sit down, I'm going to eat there. So by the time they showed me the meat they were going to cook, I knew I was going to be disappointed. The meat had no marbling or anything whatsoever and I had chose the most expensive one as well.
The service and everything else was pretty good but maybe the meat they gave me just sucked and everyone else has had a better experience.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

A fantastic place to have a nice, quality teppanyaki lunch.

Took my lovely wife to celebrate her big birth day whilst visiting Okinawa.

Obviously followed the advise of other trip advisor members to select this place ... I made a 100% correct decision.

Our chef Tamyann (getting married next week) was just fantastic. Her good preparation superb and her service level top.

Date of visit: April 2017