All reviews don quijote art painting tofu soup free drinks free rental foot massager the main street strategic location kokusai dori triple room restaurants and shopping monorail station breakfast room hotel located within walking distance few minutes walk hotel room
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2018

*Disclaimer, this is probably by far the longest review I'll ever write. And no, I am not sponsored by the hotel nor am I encouraged by them to write this. I'm on a vacation with my family and these are my honest thoughts.*

If you're still hesitant on whether or not you'd like to book this hotel, stop, just book it.

This hotel by far exceeded my expectation. Let’s talk about the location. If you’re here to shop, then this probably your best choice! The Orix rental car station is just several minutes away from the hotel, so you can just return the car and walk back a short distance. There is a large drug store just across the streets as well as several shopping complexes around. Don Quijote is so near you can just shop, come back to rest a bit, and just go there for a second round of shopping madness. The local markets as well as the fish market are close within 10 min of super slow walking.

Next, the reception is clean, the staffs were nice, friendly, and helpful. The lobby, opening 24h for free lounging, offers free drinks, with VERY WIDE selection of tea leaves and coffee, and hot sake at night. You can rent exclusive items such as foot massager, massaging pillow, high-end blow dryer, hot or cool laying pad for your comfy. Even retro entertainments like NES and SNES can be borrowed from the main lobby. Those with infants and toddlers may borrow baby trolley, bed guard, thermometer, and gentler hygienic items for the kids. Also, the kids get the small play zone dedicated to them, and have food exclusive to them too. Also, there is a coin laundry you can wash your clothes at anytime. Comes in set with a coin dryer too.

The room itself is clean and cozy. The bathroom is wide enough for a tub to fit in, and comes with a set of luxurious amenities, a set of personal items such as hair band, cotton swabs, and tooth brush and tooth paste are also there. There is also a tablet and a PHONE that comes with the room! While the tablet is there to introduce you to most of the hotel thingies, the PHONEE is there with unlimited internet for you to use OUTSIDE the hotel! Although it doesn’t have the hot spot function, that we need, it has google map that we can rely on as well as functional chrome and others. The hotel wifi’s speed is around 18 Mbps for download, and 30+ Mbps for uploading, great for uploading photos of the trip to share with your family and friend.

Last comes the breakfast served in the lounge area! During my stay, there was an international Asian buffet for me to start my day with. Children get nutritious kewpie chicken broth, as well as shaved ice in the day, and the adults can enjoy various foods from various countries. Chocolate fondue is also there to brighten your day with.

All in all, this hotel exceeded my expectation! The service was excellent, we borrowed the foot massager and enjoyed the massage. The drinks and food was also great, and if there is another chance for me to come to Okinawa again, I’ll surely book this hotel again. Enjoyed the vacation thoroughly xD.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank chideah
GoPlaces809854, Front desk at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hotel WBF Artsytay Naha.

It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed Okinawa and our hotel.
We have been providing various services to all of our guests to be relax as being home.

Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

We picked this art hotel as this is close to the Naha shopping centre. Once we arrived we found there’s a 24 hours unlimited drinks, soup and alcohol provided. Which is very nice for someone who need to check out for also have a place to stay.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed October 15, 2018

What a great location and super friendly staff and so easy to get to from the airport, it’s so convenient for a vast amount of restaurants. The rooms are nice and comfortable and clean also they have a lot of items you can use for free such as room diffusers and foot massager, the only downside is it can be a bit hectic at breakfast with lots of children as they have a play area in the corner of the breakfast room.but I highly recommend it.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GoPlaces809854, フロント オフィス マネージャー at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

Receptionist Wang

Reviewed September 30, 2018

I made my booking via Expedia and indicated that I would be arriving early from an overnight flight and requested that if the room was ready, that I be granted an early check-in. As expected, I arrived at 9 am, and was told that the check-in time was at 3 pm. Fair enough. Staff member suggested that if I was willing to folk out an additional 4000 yen, I would be able to check-in at 1, and that would be the earliest time possible.

Arrived back at the hotel at 1.30 pm and spoke to a different staff member. Staff member initially insisted that check-in could only be done at 3 pm. But upon hearing that I was willing to pay extra, said that perhaps it could be done at 2 pm, ''subject to the room being ready''.

I then asked if they could check whether it was ready. 5 minutes later, I was informed that the room was ready, but I could only check-in at 2 pm as they could only charge me 2000 yen for an hour early check-in, given that it was already 1.30. All in all, the room was ready, I was willing to pay for an hour extra, but because there was 30 mins unaccounted for, I was made to sit at the lobby to wait it out.

I would understand if the room was still in the midst of being cleaned or was still occupied. But if the room was ready, what is the hotel's loss for a customer being there for an extra 30 mins?

I highly discourage anyone from staying at this property. It was a terrible start to my holiday with my family and the hotel's handling of this situation makes it evident that their primary focus is not the guest.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I stay there for 2 night. Very impressed with the hotel. 24h drink,receptionist staff friendly.the room is new and modern, clean. But for deluxe room. Not standard room.very close to shopping street so easy to shop. Will come back again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
GoPlaces809854, フロント at Hotel WBF Art Stay Naha, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018