This hotel really made our stay in Naha an enjoyable one. The hotel is located a minute walk from the main restaurant/bar/shopping street in Naha. It is a safe city to walk around. Even in the immediate vicinity of the hotel there are a number of restaurants. We stayed in the King Bed room and it was very comfortable. The room was clean and well looked after. The room came with free internet that was quick and stable. The only minor negative was the cost and choice of the breakfast. It was not what you'd expect of an international hotel chain. Although the serving staff were very nice and helpful. There were not many options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Naha is centrally located in Naha along Route 58, approximately10 minutes from Naha Airport by car or monorail. Nearby are many corporate offices such as the Okinawa Convention Bureau, Ryukyu Bank and Okinawa TV Broadcasting. Our full-service hotel in Naha is also convenient to historic attractions such as Shuri Castle, the Okinawa Peace Memorial and Okinawa Prefectural Museum. Walk 10 minutes to Kokusai-dori, the city center with numerous shops and restaurants. *In Okinawa, there are two DoubleTree by Hilton hotels, Higashi-machi & Shuri. Please make certain of the property of your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solvita Premier Asahibashi Naha
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Naha Okinawa Prefecture