Stayed 3 nights during my New Year's trip to Okinawa with friends. As a gold member, I was upgraded to a room with a massage chair and offered free buffet breakfast.
- Food: Breakfast was a good combination of Japanese and western food.
- Location: Hotel is conveniently located right next to the Monorail and bus terminal, and is around 15 mins by monorail (260 yen) or cab (1000 yen) to airport. There are several Japanese restaurants and an Italian pizzeria nearby. Lawson convenience store is less than 3 min walk.
- Room: Very clean and comfortable. Good size (and price!) by Japan standard.
- In room amenities: 2 free bottles of water everyday.
I read one comment that there was not enough English channels on TV, but I found several English news channels and Fox TV. There is a language option on the remote, and a switch to BS for satellite channels.
- Overall: I'd recommend this to those who don't plan to stay at the beachside resort hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree by Hilton Naha is centrally located in Naha along Route 58, approximately10 minutes from Naha Airport by car or monorail. Nearby are many corporate offices such as the Okinawa Convention Bureau, Ryukyu Bank and Okinawa TV Broadcasting. Our full-service hotel in Naha is also convenient to historic attractions such as Shuri Castle, the Okinawa Peace Memorial and Okinawa Prefectural Museum. Walk 10 minutes to Kokusai-dori, the city center with numerous shops and restaurants. *In Okinawa, there are two DoubleTree by Hilton hotels, Higashi-machi & Shuri. Please make certain of the property of your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Rakuten, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Naha reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Solvita Premier Asahibashi Naha
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Naha Okinawa Prefecture