Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$40
Priceline$47
eDreams$62
Orbitz.com$40
CheapTickets$40
Travelocity$40
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 6, 2018

I was a bit worried about breakfast quality since many reviewers complained, but it was pretty good! It was simple but has onigiris, bread, salad, miso soup, coffee and some juice. I guess it is good enough as free breakfast for all guest.

The location is really good. It was 10~20mins from the airport, and was really close to Kokusaidori, Fukushu-en Garden and other landmarks.
The room was little small, but it was clean and the price for staying is reasonable.
I'd like to stay here again if back to Naha.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank endikim
GRGホテル那覇東町, 支配人 at GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2018

Thank you very much for staying with us at GRG HotelNaha Higashimachi. It is our greatest pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay.
We look forward to welcoming you again to the GRG HotelNaha Higashimachi in the future.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

we stayed here for 4 nights and we like it . Its centrally located so you can just walk to the tram station for airport of other side of town . There are many restaurants nearby and you can walk out at night . The breakfast is good and ample , the Japanese food is good . The room is a bit small but tidy and clean with a small window looking down to outside . I dont mind to stay here again !

Room tip: ask for a bigger room
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GRGホテル那覇東町, マネージャー at GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2017

Thank you very much for staying at GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi. We appreciate the time you took to write a review for us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Thank you very much.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

The positive is that the place is clean and has a good location. We had quite a small room where they had stuffed a massage chair. It did not feel as cool and glamorous as it sounds but rather quite shabby. The bathroom looks like one of those boxes they have on ferries sometimes. Very odd. The place smelled of old smoke. They had lost the remote control to the air-conditioning for our room resulting in a number of staff crawling around on the floor looking for it. I would not go again.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GRGホテル那覇東町, マネージャー at GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Thank you for reserving our hotel.
However, I am sorry that I could not provide a satisfactory stay.
I will improve so that I can stay comfortably.

Thank you.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi is a smaller hotel without the restaurants/bars/shops of the major hotels. I don't need (or really want) these extra facilities when I am traveling. I just want a clean room with enough space to feel comfortable and not cramped in. By Japanese room standards, the double room accommodation is larger than most and adequately spacious. The staff have a working command of English and are very helpful and professional (duomo arigato).

There are dozens of restaurants just outside the door and within easy walking distance of the hotel. Very close to the monorail (Asahibashi station 9 mins) and within easy walking distance to the main tourist shopping area.

Highly recommended!

Date of stay: January 2017
GRGホテル那覇東町, マネージャー at GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2017

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

I booked a room for queen size beds GRG hotel on internet. But when I arrived hotel room find out the bed is 150*194. I told the hotel guy and they didn't recognize the mistake. If we need bigger bed we need pay extra money. I think that is trick. Really not good.

The other problem, the hotel is very old and dirty. The sheet have a big stain.

The breakfast is also very bad. Its only have few kind of food to eat.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank DayTrip674983
GRGホテル那覇東町, マネージャー at GRG Hotel Naha Higashimachi, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2016

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing GRG HotelNaha Higashimachi during your stay in Okinawa.
I am sorry that I was not able to be satisfied with the room which you reserved.
We will learn what customer service is and we will try to improve our service to make every guests satisfied with our hotel.
We apologize again.