Lowest prices for your stay
$45
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$47
FindHotel
$30
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
Booking.com$89
eDreams$58
Agoda.com$104
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 12, 2018

We stayed at Naha Beach for one night in a sea view room. We selected the hotel because of its close proximity to the airport which is around 3 km , the rooms have an option for even 3 people with the beds .the staff is very helpful & friendly the room was clean and tidy and each guest has a nightsuit on their bed

the breakfast was a mix of american and okinawan which we enjoyed immensely ,the hotel has Barking which is approx 1000 yen per night, although outside is not encouraged the staff was very helpful when we wanted to heat up something,

the washer and dryer is available on alternate floors , so are ice wending machines.

the hotel is located at a 10 min walk from a small enclosed beach,there is a washroom/ place to change on the beach if you want to change or take a shower , however please carry your mat to sit if you are going to spend time swimming or lazing on the beach

Room tip: Choose the room facing the sea as the View in the morning is awesome
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Ambassador803466, 支配人 at Naha Beach Side Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2018

Thank you for staying at hotel.

We are pleased and proud to read word of mouth.
Room has ocean side and city side. Please choice that when booking our hotel.

We make effort an excellent quality to a user.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at Naha Beach for one night in a sea view room. We selected the hotel because of its close proximity to the airport and the marina. The hotel was much nicer than we’d expected. The staff were excellent — very hardworking, friendly and attentive. The breakfast buffet was very good, and had a seemingly endless selection. One of the highlights was the huge spread of Okinawa specialties for breakfast selection, featuring many Beni-Imo pastries. Our room was spacious and clean with nice toiletries. The only disappointment was, despite maintenance staff’s obvious attempts to control it, there was a mold problem in the bathroom. I have really bad respiratory problems, and so I wouldn’t have been able to stay any longer at Naha Beach than we did. But we really appreciate the staff at Naha Beach making our short stay as comfortable as possible.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
6  Thank lifestylesoftherich
Ambassador803466, 支配人 at Naha Beach Side Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2018

Thank you for staying at hotel.

We are glad to read your word of mouth.
We think that I want to continue to endeavor in the future as well.

Thank you for your writing.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

I spent my very first night in Okinawa here so I have fond memories. The hotel itself is neat and tidy but quite dated. It looks like an immaculate place set in 1991 that you time-traveled to. The rooms are very small but well-designed and everything you need after a day of traveling is waiting for you, right down to the tallboys of Orion beer in the vending machines in the hallways. There is a beach just a five-minute walk from the lobby but it is more of a walking-along type of beach than a fun-and-sun type of beach. This place is perfect for pre- or post-flight stays as the airport is just a 10-minute drive away and Naha is a round-the-clock town with taxis around whenever you need one. The lobby staff are exceptionally kind, friendly and polite but don't speak much English. I left my iPhone on a couch in the lobby and came back two hours later to find it waiting for me at the desk.

Room tip: Be sure to ask for a room that is facing the ocean and not the city.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank erickvantil
那覇ビーチサイドホテル, お客様担当マネージャー at Naha Beach Side Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Thank you for staying at Naha Beach Side Hotel.
We are sorry that you do not like the size and design of the room.
We will be waiting for you when you come back to Okinawa.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Very, very nice and cozy place with very polite and friendly staff.
Good breakfast where you can find traditional or western food.
Placed on the seaside with beautiful view from a window (top floors). Just next to the hotel a car rental office is placed. Also there is a golf arena. And a swim beach close to the hotel.
But there are also some special moments, let's say.
1. There is no any kombini close around. Closest is ~10 min from the hotel.
2. Hotel is quite far from monorail station (Asahibashi) and there is no any bus stop close around.

So, I recommend it for you and my opinion is I will stay here again with pleasure... if there is no any offers in a same class hotels that are much closer to the main transportation routs, monorail, for example. ))))

Date of stay: July 2017
3  Thank 808yus
那覇ビーチサイドホテル, お客様担当マネージャー at Naha Beach Side Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Thank you for staying at the Naha beach side hotel.
I wait for a next visit than all the employees feeling.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

My better half and I have stayed here twice on visits to Okinawa, and it is a great hotel. While indeed inexpensive it features beautiful rooms and an attentive staff. Taxi cabs are always waiting to take you to any destination. We would stay here again in a second.

Room tip: The view from ocean-side rooms is spectacular!
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

This time thank you for staying at the Naha beach side hotel.
I wait for a next visit than all the employees feeling.