Lowest prices for your stay
$45
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$47
FindHotel
$30
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
Booking.com$89
eDreams$58
Agoda.com$104
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I spent my very first night in Okinawa here so I have fond memories. The hotel itself is neat and tidy but quite dated. It looks like an immaculate place set in 1991 that you time-traveled to. The rooms are very small but well-designed and everything you need after a day of traveling is waiting for you, right down to the tallboys of Orion beer in the vending machines in the hallways. There is a beach just a five-minute walk from the lobby but it is more of a walking-along type of beach than a fun-and-sun type of beach. This place is perfect for pre- or post-flight stays as the airport is just a 10-minute drive away and Naha is a round-the-clock town with taxis around whenever you need one. The lobby staff are exceptionally kind, friendly and polite but don't speak much English. I left my iPhone on a couch in the lobby and came back two hours later to find it waiting for me at the desk.

Room tip: Be sure to ask for a room that is facing the ocean and not the city.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank erickvantil
那覇ビーチサイドホテル, お客様担当マネージャー at Naha Beach Side Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2017

Thank you for staying at Naha Beach Side Hotel.
We are sorry that you do not like the size and design of the room.
We will be waiting for you when you come back to Okinawa.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Very, very nice and cozy place with very polite and friendly staff.
Good breakfast where you can find traditional or western food.
Placed on the seaside with beautiful view from a window (top floors). Just next to the hotel a car rental office is placed. Also there is a golf arena. And a swim beach close to the hotel.
But there are also some special moments, let's say.
1. There is no any kombini close around. Closest is ~10 min from the hotel.
2. Hotel is quite far from monorail station (Asahibashi) and there is no any bus stop close around.

So, I recommend it for you and my opinion is I will stay here again with pleasure... if there is no any offers in a same class hotels that are much closer to the main transportation routs, monorail, for example. ))))

Date of stay: July 2017
3  Thank 808yus
那覇ビーチサイドホテル, お客様担当マネージャー at Naha Beach Side Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Thank you for staying at the Naha beach side hotel.

Reviewed May 17, 2017

My better half and I have stayed here twice on visits to Okinawa, and it is a great hotel. While indeed inexpensive it features beautiful rooms and an attentive staff. Taxi cabs are always waiting to take you to any destination. We would stay here again in a second.

Room tip: The view from ocean-side rooms is spectacular!
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

This time thank you for staying at the Naha beach side hotel.

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

The standard rooms were tiny but clean. The furnishings were dated. Offered daily breakfast as part of room reservation, if selected. Breakfast was a combination of Japanese and Western dishes. Parking is available for a moderate daily fee of 1000 yen. This hotel is 7-10 minutes away from airport.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank CTTRVL

Thank you for staying at the Naha beach side hotel.

Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 days in March. We were two couples staying in adjacent rooms. The hotel is very clean, the staff are friendly and the breakfast was varied. We booked a sea view room and we could see the sea however there is a big highway that partly obscures the view so this is something to note if you were booking a particular room for the view.
There is a car park on site for ¥1000 per day and you pick up a coin from reception each time you want to go out in order to lower the chain barrier.
I was impressed with the staff help I received when i got a serious ankle sprain earlier that day (not at the hotel). After a tiring 2 hours in A&E I returned to the hotel where the staff found a wheelchair for me to use in the hotel and called up some hospitals for me to find somewhere i could buy some crutches as I was unable to walk for several days. It was very helpful and I really appreciated it.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

This time thank you for staying at the Naha beach side hotel.