I have been to Club Med Cherating & Bintan previously but this one is by far the nicest. Accessibility will be an issue if you are not residing in Japan and are looking for a short, quick getaway. The rooms are clean & tidy if not luxurious. Compared to other Club Meds, this is pretty small. But it sure makes up for it by having great beaches. The seas are calm and my children had a great time snorkelling & windsurfing. My only regret is not being able to book a fishing trip during my stay there. The GM and his GOs are simply great! They make you feel so at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kabira peninsula is located on the north-west part of the Island of Ishigaki. This Resort stands opposite a white sandy beach where the sea is extremely clear. The high quality of the underwater world and the wealth of fauna and flora make the bay of Kabira Japan's most beautiful diving spot. Kabira is also an excellent starting point from which to explore the purest of Japan's traditions. For all the family to discover, this Resort is an excellent way to fall for the charms of Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med and Rakuten so you can book your Club Med Ishigakijima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kabira Beach Hotel Ishigaki
- Club Med Ishigakijima Ishigaki, Japan - Okinawa Prefecture
- Club Med Kyushu-Okinawa
- Ishigaki Club Med