It’s our second trip to Club Med Kabira and we enjoyed the 5-day vacation as much as the first time. We found the drink bar was renovated and new transparent boats were purchased; we also got to know some very nice G.O.s--Ghazzo, Teresa, Gox, Kobi, Laurenzo, Benjamin and many others. They were energetic, passionate, and always ready to help. Even the “Village Chief” (General Manager) Ryan was a nice and friendly person, he came to greet everybody on every possible occasion. For my family, it’s more than just a perfect destination for vacation, we can relax, explore, and develop physical fitness. We kayaked, snorkel dived, biked around the bay, and tried trapeze. It also features intercultural experience and foreign language exchange. Our two boys were most fascinated by their mini-club activities and excited about meeting new friends from various countries. We definitely look forward to our third trip to Kabira in the near future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kabira peninsula is located on the north-west part of the Island of Ishigaki. This Resort stands opposite a white sandy beach where the sea is extremely clear. The high quality of the underwater world and the wealth of fauna and flora make the bay of Kabira Japan's most beautiful diving spot. Kabira is also an excellent starting point from which to explore the purest of Japan's traditions. For all the family to discover, this Resort is an excellent way to fall for the charms of Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med and Rakuten so you can book your Club Med Ishigakijima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kabira Beach Hotel Ishigaki
- Club Med Ishigakijima Ishigaki, Japan - Okinawa Prefecture
- Club Med Kyushu-Okinawa
- Ishigaki Club Med