Although we are extensive travellers, regular visitors to Club Med villages and frequently research tripadvisor this is my first ever review but that's how good Club Med Kabira was! Ishigaki Island is totally stunning and Club Med has one of the best spots on the island.
The entire GO team were wonderful and one of the best teams I have come across ( from about 20 Club Med visits). Although there is not extensive night life it is never dull. So thank you Ryan, Jenny, Ghazzo, Mobeen, Nafel (the best Michael Jackson!), Daniel, Lorenzo,Sid, Aisya , Eka,Louis, Kelsey and everyone else -you were all great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kabira peninsula is located on the north-west part of the Island of Ishigaki. This Resort stands opposite a white sandy beach where the sea is extremely clear. The high quality of the underwater world and the wealth of fauna and flora make the bay of Kabira Japan's most beautiful diving spot. Kabira is also an excellent starting point from which to explore the purest of Japan's traditions. For all the family to discover, this Resort is an excellent way to fall for the charms of Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med and Ctrip TA so you can book your Club Med Kabira Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med Kabira Beach Hotel Ishigaki
- Club Med Ishigaki
- Club Med Kyushu-Okinawa
- Ishigaki Club Med
- Club Med Kabira Beach Ishigaki, Japan - Okinawa Prefecture