The ANA-InterContinental is a little outside the city, but with a rental car it is easy to get around the island (this is much recommended!).
The island has some beautiful spots (i.e. waterfalls, beaches, mountains) which wait to be discovered a little off the beaten track... the concierge holds som reall insider tips for that...
The resort is newly refurbished and the rooms are spacious and light. Breakfast was great and range & variety great.
Service typically Japanese - very attentative to details, just "deeper" conversations and more complex requests occasionally get lost in translation...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Okinawa hotel offers the perfect chance to relax alongside the tranquil waters of Maesato Beach. The rich cultural traditions, abundant coral reefs, distinctive regional foods and the natural warmth of its people make this island getaway an unforgettable destination. Within easy reach of Ishikagi Airport, this is your chance to discover a Japan you never imagined. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Rakuten, Recruit Holdings Co Ltd (Inbound), IHG, Priceline, Odigeo, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your ANA Intercontinental Ishigaki Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Ishigaki Hotel Ishigaki
- Ana Hotel Ishigaki
- ANA Intercontinental Ishigaki Resort Japan - Okinawa Prefecture