The service of the resort is way beyond our expectation. There seems no problem un-sovlable by the resort staff. They helped us book the golf link at Kohama, which we had difficulty booking online by ourselves. They recommended the pleasant tour to Tekegima, the original village of which was very special with the buffalo ride and worth a half day stay. They helped to book restaurants out of the resort for us every night, the local type with delicious tuna sashimi and Ishigaki beef. And when I found that my Mac can't get connected with internet cable in the room, they brought a wireless machine immediately. Although the resort is a bit old and the beach doesn't seem perfect, we still love it. Plus it's location is fantastic, with 10-minute drive to everywhere, the airport, the port, local restaurants and the city center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Okinawa hotel offers the perfect chance to relax alongside the tranquil waters of Maesato Beach. The rich cultural traditions, abundant coral reefs, distinctive regional foods and the natural warmth of its people make this island getaway an unforgettable destination. Within easy reach of Ishikagi Airport, this is your chance to discover a Japan you never imagined. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Rakuten, Hotels.com, Travelocity, IHG, JAPANiCAN, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your ANA Intercontinental Ishigaki Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ana Intercontinental Ishigaki Hotel Ishigaki
- Ana Hotel Ishigaki
- ANA Intercontinental Ishigaki Resort Japan - Okinawa Prefecture