All reviews outdoor pool western style nice hotel pools gym lobby island bath naha
Selected filters
Reviewed December 17, 2017

I didn't stay here but we paid to use the gym and the hotel. The hotel lobby area looked very beautiful and it was obviously a very popular hotel. The indoor pool looked nice. The outdoor pool was very large, but it was pretty dirty and kinda slimy. The changing room also had a lot of mold on the ceiling and seemed unsanitary. The gym was a joke! it is very tiny and has 4 very very old machines. There is one treadmill and one non-electronic bike. I don't think this hotel should advertise that it has fitness facilities.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Although a lot of people when we got to the front desk. Check in was quick. The best part was that they complimentary upgraded us to suite deluxe room. Room was so big for two of us. And it was clean and I felt like it was totally fresh air in the room. We were here for outdoor concerts right behind the hotel so it was perfect location.
Breakfast was yummy as well.
I would totally stay here again even if we are not upgrading next time.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Laguna Gardens is a little way out of Naha but still a great location. The rooms a very clean and spacious with beautiful views. The staff are all so friendly and helpful and go out of their way to assist with language barrier. There are several dining options in the hotel and the food is amazing and reasonably priced for resort style meals. We would definitely stay again if we come back to Okinawa.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2017

The best thing about staying at this hotel was the excellent customer service provided in English by Ms. Akiko Katsuki. When I got to my room and tried to connect my computer, I had a lot of trouble. She didn’t just tell me over the phone what to do. Rather, she came to the room and watched me follow her advice, not leaving until she was sure that my connection was OK. During my stay, she helped me with various other problems, always with a cheerful manner.
This hotel is a short walk from the Okinawa Convention Center. If you’re going to a conference there, I strongly recommend staying at this hotel.
My twin room was unusually large for a Japanese hotel, with three beds and lots of floor space between. The small desk was big enough for my needs. It had a conveniently located place to plug in my computer. The shower was excellent, with ample hot water and good water pressure. The plentiful amenities included everything I needed, including a makeup mirror, 2 big boxes of tissue (Kleenex), and 3 wastebaskets. There was no iron and ironing board in the room, but when I asked for that, they were soon brought to the room. The room was very quiet except for a noisy fan in the bathroom that couldn’t be turned off. I closed the bathroom door at night, and that took care of that problem.
Like most other hotels in Japan, there was no face cloth (wash cloth). If you’re used to using a washcloth, bring one with you when you come to Japan.
The available TV programs in English were NHKWorld and a multilingual Okinawa tourist channel. All the rest were Japanese only.
The hotel has a “morning market” in the lobby, where Okinawa food, both fresh and canned, is sold. There are many shops, selling a range of goods from expensive craft items to cheap plastic souvenirs, and lots of kinds of cookies with free samples to try. The shops also sell instant noodles and ice cream.
Because other reviews warned that there was a long wait for the breakfast buffet, I took something with me to read while waiting, but although I was there for nearly a week, I never had to wait more than a few minutes. Sometimes I went to breakfast at 7 a.m., and sometimes, 8:30. At 9:15, the breakfast area was almost deserted.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Stephanie T
Reviewed April 1, 2017

I passed one week in March there .
It is too early to go to the beach but the hotel was very nice.
good facilities swimming pools, shops, Gym, etc...
Breakfasts were very good and it was very nice to have so many choice of western and asiatic dishes.
Wifi was good.
unfortunately TV with some issues on english channels :(

Service was good, english is not always good and bad joke: nobody told me that domestic flights airport was only opening at 6am, I was stuck outside the airport with many other foreigners waiting for the opening...

Date of stay: March 2017