All reviews convention center shopping mall apartment style thoroughly enjoyed my stay three nights excellent location naha airport minute walk the heated toilet seat kitchenette japan
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2018

We were arranged the rooms at the corner. The view was fabulous. Downstairs of our rooms would be the main pool. Though we didn't try that, it was still eye-catching. The location was not convenient enough, luckily we got the car to go everywhere we wanted to go. The check-in and check-out were efficient.

Room tip: Grear staff
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Kyle627
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Situated near the Ginowan Marina and beside the Ginowan Convention Center San A shopping center (think grocery store and shopping mall). Just a 10 minute walk to the official Ginowan Convention Center where they host many events from music to theater to sports. The new airport bypass is literally right out front, so save time by staying here. Nearby is Hacksaw ridge for those who are interested in history. The beach and watersports are always lively at the Ginowan Tropical Park where there is a protected place for swimming. The hotel has Japanese style rooms with beautiful views of sunset.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I stayed for three nights for work. It’s an excellent location and around many restaurants and things to see and do. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone for personal and business.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 5, 2017

At night, there were motorcycles zooming along the road very loudly and it could be heard until past 11 pm.

The exercise room has only gym equipment in Japanese so that is hard to use.

The breakfast has some nice special touches such as homemade tofu and lots of Japanese rice, soups and juices.

The location is very near two supermarkets and you can get excellent sashimi at really low prices.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank UnexpectedTravel
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

My mother and I were visiting Okinawa with a tour group. At check-in, the rest of the group had got their keys and were on their way to their rooms. My mother has difficulty walking so we were the only two people from the group still waiting for the lift at that time.

Came the staff and two other Japanese guests. To my astonishment, the staff asked my mother and me to let the two japanese guests jump the queue and wouldn’t let us get into the lift with them.

You do not treat guests differently just because they’re part of a tour.

Treat everyone with respect. Jumping the queue shows complete lack of respect.

Date of stay: March 2017