“Fish is Amazing”

Blue Dolphin Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Apalachin
Cuisines: American, Greek, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
The Villages, Florida, United States
“Fish is Amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

I went here to a banquet with about 30 women. Though we had a choice of entrees, most of us ordered the haddock. You could get it fried or broiled. Most ordered broiled. You got homemade soup or greek salad. I ordered split pea soup - delicious. The fish came out - the portions were huge! Everyone who got it broiled just raved. They got a large potato (baked or mashed) along with rice and vegetable. I ordered fried and got 2 large pieces, one of which I took home. I got mashed potatoes which were creamy and delicious. The service was friendly and excellent. The banquet room is attractive. It is worth going!

• Visited June 2013

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Greek Diner!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I love the Blue Dolphin!! I eat there twice a year when passing through on my way to PA!! Gyros are huge and amazing, portions are giant, so don't over order. Kids portions are also enormous, so if you have a tiny eater, maybe have him/her share. Great little stop, convenient if you're staying in the hotel or just driving by. Right off of the highway.

Visited July 2012
Elmira, New York
“Return trip and great as ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Another trip to Binghamton and we stopped by for lunch. Yota, our server, was the most friendly and lovely woman! She was fast and efficient with our order, and she had the most delightful stories about Greek food and heritage! The food was amazing, just as we expected. Huge portions, lots of choices for sides, and amazing soups! I wish I lived closer to patronize this establishment more often!

• Visited June 2013
Hopewell, New Jersey
“Huge portions, fair prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

We happened upon the Blue Dolphin on our way home from a college visit to Ithaca. Being from NJ, we are very particular about our diner's, but this was a good and satisfying find. The portions were huge, very fresh, and well-priced. I recommend the club sandwich and the Greek Salad with grilled chicken. My only suggestion would be for them to leave off the cabbage on the Greek Salad.

• Visited April 2013
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
“Great place to stop for supper”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013 via mobile

The specials are Greek and great especially the Greek chicken with a wonderful Greek salad.
The only draw back was the high cost of dessert.

• Visited April 2013