“Great Overnight Stay”

Quality Inn Binghamton West
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Apalachin
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife and I stayed there one night. We were passing through and were only there to sleep, and then left. The room was very clean and the bed linens, towels, and carpet looked as if new. I forgot his toiletry bag, so I went to the front desk and they gave me a disposable shaver with a small can of shaving cream, and a toothbrush.The staff was polite and very friendly. We didn't check out the free breakfast as we were expected somewhere else for breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travel4funnwork

Reviewed November 28, 2012

It's the only place in town. Having said that we found the room to be clean and quiet. Fridge came in handy with leftovers. Very good breakfast with an attendant. Starting to show its age. Poor tv reception. Were here just overnight. Would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank vtcruiser
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I always stay at the Apalchin Quality Inn when on trips into the area.
The staff are courteous and make me feel welcome each time I stay over.
This hotel has bthe best breakfast of any I have stayed at in this price class. There is even real ceramic ware to eat off and silverware, not of the aweful plastic stuff you get to use mostly anywhere now.
The rooms are clean with spacious bathrooms. Another convenient feature is that this hotel is located right off the Exit on I 86, so no searching to find your ayy to it in a strange neighborhood, easy off/easy on.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank frequentraveler45
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This was our 3rd stay at quality Inn and i couldnt resist myself to write this time. Clean ,well equipped and peaceful rooms,Friendly staff and the best thing about this hotel is their amazing n yumlicious breakfast with a better variety than many other continental breakfasts.. It always make us feel just like at home ...and since we needed a pets allowed hotel so what better can we ask for .Its definitely worth the price, we stayed for 2 nights and we will b glad to come back.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Ladybi
Reviewed November 19, 2012

One of the better Quality Inn's i have stayed in. Rooms are big, i like the matress size even the queen was good for 2 people. very good breakfast, the parking area was well lighted up, very safe. over all a very clean hotel, very polite and really helpful staff. i would stay there again !

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I made my reservations because this was the only hotel available for the dates I needed. The reservation said no changes or refunds. Within 24 hours, however, I discovered the day was wrong and called to change. They were very nasty and said there were no changes or refunds just like it said. To emphasize their point, they put that in bold on a new reservation reminder. The room would have sold out since it was a week before I was to arrive (and they had a big event in town) so I thought within 24 hours they would honor my request but they were not flexible at all. I went anyway and the room smelled musty, the breakfast was terrible and I was happy to leave. I will not stay here again and I plan on notifying the BBB.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dmh2418
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Nice clean room and bathroom, quiet area and a fantastic diner a few steps away. Very friendly helpful young lady at the desk. Breakfast is very good. Beds are comfy -- I was there on a Friday and it was nice and quiet all evening and night. Senior friendly rooms on the first floor. It's a good place to stay when you want to recover from a long drive.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Binghamton West? Share your experiences!