We stayed 2 night in Sepember. The service was friendly and warm. The room was very big - we actually got 4-persons room for a couple. The onsen was clean and nice. 8 minutes walk from the bus station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nogamihonkan Ryokan, the typical Japanese style inn ( Ryokan ) with natural hot spring (ONSEN) were established in 1938. We welcome foreign visiters to enjoy ONSEN and impressive experience of Japanese culture. We locate at the downtown Beppu, only 10min walk from Beppu station. There are many restaurants and shops around us, so visiters can enjoy various local foods and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, JAPANiCAN, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Rakuten, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Nogamihonkan Ryokan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nogamihonkan Ryokan Beppu
- Nogamihonkan Ryokan Hotel Beppu