All reviews free parking public bath the bus single room nice hotel tempura restaurant rooms are comfortable the main highway small room decent size front desk staff perfect location shopping mall hotel is located enjoyed our stay convenience store breakfast buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed June 4, 2019

Centrally located at the seaside end of the main street, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. I really wish they'd put the name in English so you know when you're there, but perhaps I should learn enough Japanese to recognize the name of the hotel, or just memorize what the hotel looks like. Smallest room ever, but for a solo traveler it was all I needed, and price was right. Indoor,outdoor onsen looked clean and was more than adequate. Breakfast was plentiful and well prepared, ranging from mountain vegetables with local clams, smoked grilled eggplant, grilled fish, and on and on, with every item identified in Japanese and English. For a quick overnight, I'd stay there again. And I had a side view of the ocean from the room on the top 10th floor. Front desk staff knew more English than I knew Japanese and did their best to steer me right, including to the bus station next door (but don't think this is in a bus station type area; it's just a little office where buses pull up).

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Roam811077, 広報担当マネージャー at Nishitetsu Resort Inn Beppu, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2019

Thank you for using Nishitetsu Resort Beppu this time. Thank you again for your kind attention. It will be an encouragement to my future as customers feel comfortable and very satisfied with their staff. We aim to be a hotel aimed at providing you with more peace and mind to more customers without relying on the words you have spoken to us. Please use again. I am looking forward to your next reservation at the bottom of my mind. Front Nakashima

Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Close to beppu bus station and train station. The hotel was clean and onsen was great. I didn't book breakfast initially as some days I have to depart quite early. On the days I can eat breakfast, I definitely went for it as it was such good value.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Roam811077, 広報担当マネージャー at Nishitetsu Resort Inn Beppu, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Reviewed May 2, 2019

高速バスのバス停の前で、別府駅にも徒歩7分という素晴らしいロケーションで、スタッフのサービスも良く、とても綺麗で快適に過ごせました。人気のホテルなのか、大浴場は人がとても多かったです。サービスが素晴らしい点では、ベッドの頭の棚にブレスレットを忘れてしまったのですが、2日後にホテルに電話したところ、綺麗に梱包されて宅配便で郵送して頂きました。
Very good location just in front of the Highway bus stop. The service was very good and the it looks like they have English speaking staff. I always choose a hotel where have a Big bath so this hotel have one but there were too many people. (I guess because this is a popular hotel.) In terms of the excellent service, I forgot my bracelet on the bed side and noticed two days after. I called to the hotel and they send me right away with carefully rapped package.
If you visit Beppu, here is a very nice hotel to stay.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed March 31, 2019

I stayed here for 2 nights in a single room whilst visiting Beppu Hells and some other local sights. The hotel is very clean and tidy, staff speak enough English to check in and get local information. The single room is quite small by European standards but big enough for 1 person, especially if you are out sightseeing during the day. But if you want to spread out a bit I'd suggest a double room. The window opens which was useful for getting some fresh air instead of the aircon.

Breakfast has a mix of local foods and western food such as fruit cocktail, sausage, croissants and toast. I'm sure you'll find something to eat and the price is 500 Yen (or included on some rates).

It is about 8-10 minutes walk from the station. Very easy route except for the subway under the main road if you have lots of luggage. i believe there's a slightly longer route via traffic lights.

Lots of restaurants and bars within 5 minutes walk.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Reviewed January 22, 2019 via mobile

Nice and humble hotel. While it is not that fancy it is comfortable and cheap. If you are on a budget limited travel this can be choice. It also has rotenburo. I saw some foreigners visitor here, so i think if your japanese is limuted it would not be a problem.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Roam811077, お客様担当マネージャー at Nishitetsu Resort Inn Beppu, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2019

Dear sir,

Thank you for reviewing us.
And,thank you for your favorable feedback about our hotspring.
We are glad you wrote "Nice hotels" about us.

We look forward to your next visit.

SHINYA IWATA